The tenth anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, events in the Palestinian sphere anticipated for later this month and the upcoming Jewish holidays are liable to create an incentive for terrorist groups to perpetrate attacks against Israeli and Jewish targets abroad.
As it does every year ahead of Rosh Hashanah and the other holidays that closely follow, the National Security Council Counter-Terrorism Bureau offers the following service – including updated travel warnings – to the public.
Please note the following:
* The severe travel warning for the Sinai peninsula remains in force.
* The partial travel warning for Nigeria now includes the entire country.
* The travel warning for Tunisia has been heightened.
* The travel warning for Tajikistan has been cancelled.
SOURCE and Read More:
- State of Israel, Rosh Hashanah Travel Warnings, pmo.gov.il
If the link is dead or no longer live please email us at [email protected] for assistance.