Tag: carbon monoxide poisoning

Carbon monoxide levels cause church evacuation

| February 3, 2010 | 0 Comments



Between 60 and 70 people were evacuated Tuesday night from the Word of God Worship Center when Milwaukee fire fighters responding to a medical emergency detected elevated carbon monoxide levels, a fire official said. After being called to the center at 3320 W. Vliet St. at 9:35 p.m. a carbon monoxide detector carried by a […]




Continue Reading

13 treated for carbon monoxide poisoning at Pr. Georges church

| November 8, 2009 | 0 Comments



As many as 13 people received emergency treatment Saturday night after apparently being sickened by carbon monoxide at a church in Prince George's County, a county fire official said. A witness described commotion and moments of confusion outside St. Bernard's Church in the Riverdale Park area as rescue equipment arrived, firefighters hooked up hoses, parishioners […]




Continue Reading